Gratitude Journal Exercise
Write down or discuss using these prompts. Choose one for each day, do a few at a time, revisit them again and see if things change. There's no right or wrong way to approach this.
• What is your favorite thing when you wake up in the morning?
• What is a favorite place you like to visit?
• What is something that cheers you up on a bad day?
• What is your favorite thing about each season?
• What is something that made you laugh?
• What is a favorite song you love?
• What is something that helps you relax?
• What are you grateful for in nature?
• What was your favorite job? Why was it your favorite job?
• Who is someone that has made a positive impact on your life?
• What holidays are you thankful for? Why are you thankful for that holiday?
• What are some modern inventions you are thankful for? Why?
• What is a favorite food you enjoy?
• Transportation - what are you grateful for about the things that help you travel?